- OON, SAN (SENIOR PARTNER),Dan Ruwata of Adamawa/ Dokaji of Mubi
- Called to the Nigerian Bar in 1984
- Obtained LL.B Degree from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria
- Holds a Masters and Doctorate degree from the University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- Pioneer Head, Kano Campus, Nigerian Law School
- Former Director General, Nigerian Law School, Abuja
- Vice-Chancellor, Baze University, Abuja
Prof. Tahir Mamman SAN is a distinguished member of the legal community. He obtained his Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Degree from AhmaduBello University, Zaria in 1983 and graduated from the Nigerian Law School a year later. He was employed by the University of Maiduguri and was later elevated to the Dean of the Faculty of Law. He acquired his Masters Degree from the University of Warwick and, soon after, his Ph.D.
In 2005, he became the Director-General of the Nigerian Law School. His eight-year tenure witnessed massive infrastructural development of the institution.
Before his appointment as the School’s DG, he was the Deputy Director of the Kano Campus of the Nigerian Law School.
He is a recognized member of the Body of Benchers. He was a board member of the International Association of Law Schools based in Washington.
In September 2015, he was conferred as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Heis currently the Vice-Chancellor ofBaze University in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
In recognition of his efforts, the Federal Government bestowed him with the national honour ofOfficer of the Order of the Niger (OON).