JALIKE IBRAHIM BABANGIDA,Esq.
Ibrahim attended the prestigious University of Maiduguri, where he graduated top of his class and won several awards. He emerged from the Nigerian Law School with a Second Class (Upper Division) in 2015 and was admitted to the Nigerian Bar in the same year.
Ibrahim is a determined, focused and hardworking lawyer with a passion for advocacy. Dedication and commitment to excellence are some of his distinguishing attributes.As a member of the firm’s litigation and dispute resolution team, he is routinely involved in representing a number of the firm’s clients at various courts in Nigeria. He is also instrumental to advising clients and in the preparation of legal opinions on various areas of law, applying key research and analytical skills.
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos (B.L 2015)
- University of Maiduguri (LL.B Hons. 2014)
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Corporate, Commercial and Compliance
- Litigation and Disputes Resolution
- Real Estate/Property Law
- Debt Recovery
- Legal Drafting
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Forum